We seek a developer for a full time position in a frontier of data analytics: energy. As a developer with Ruths.ai, you work with a small team and can switch products and projects quickly as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our developers to be versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push our bleeding edge technology forward.
You will be working with the full stack, writing PHP in a custom framework to add features to our existing product. Our tool uses WordPress, Amazon Web Services, and to build an exciting, next-generation analytics platform for oil and gas market.
We’re looking for an intermediate who is looking to advance quickly in an environment where they will be a key contributor, effectively a developer and a person of ideas. This person would work with a diverse team, including data scientists, and they would ultimately serve as lead developer for several internal projects.
Essential Job Duties
- Manage product development and coordinate with product development
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and other team members on concept development and rapid prototyping of ideas
- Apply industry best practices to web application development
- Work across the entire development life cycle from requirements gathering, process and systems analysis and definition, and development of business and systems architecture
- Demonstrate professionalism in the quality of work and demeanor in the workplace.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A degree in CS or evidence of commensurate knowledge
- Experience in software development lifecycles
- Strong experience for jQuery and d3.js in web applications
- Ability to learn new packages, patterns, and languages
- Interest in data visualization and collaboration
- Experience with workflow tools such as version control, virtual machines, server architecture, etc.
Please apply to email@example.com.