Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for developing and delivering scalable, high-performance, enterprise-level business solutions for Oracle, MS SQL-based applications.
- Resolve issues and provide maintenance for custom Microsoft .NET solutions.
- Display deep understanding of business requirements for an oil and gas organization.
- Be able to navigate project management well and foster a good relationship with the client organization.
- Be able to respond to tickets with professionalism and deep domain expertise.
- Possession of strong oral and written communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science or related analytical field of study
- Proven command of SQL and ability to pull data from relational databases and other sources
- Ability to summarize/present analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Capable of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects, meeting deadlines, able to prioritize appropriately and respond to issues quickly and creatively with an open and positive attitude
- Accredited degree in petroleum engineering and/or analytical field of study
- Familiarity with oil and gas enterprise software such as Enertia, BOLO, EMK3, WellView, or EC
- Prior experience in oil and gas industry is preferred
- Experience with TIBCO Spotfire and related products is a plus
Please apply to email@example.com.